Not Everyone Likes Nice Things?
Not Everyone Likes Nice Things?

I had someone tell me today that Gemstones are neat but it wasn't really "their thing" and it got me thinking... Do some people not like nice things? Do some people not like a well-illuminated home? When I hear "Gemstones aren't for me," what I really hear is that I didn't describe them well enough. That's why I invite people to my home to see the Gemstones because you do have to see them to believe us sometimes. When I first got them my wife was unsure about them, but them she had her first girls night and she turned them pink and purple, and she really fell in love with them. When we moved into our new home it was only a few weeks until she was asking when we would get them installed again! That same thing happens to so many of our clients.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=2624

Comments

Popular posts from this blog