Christmas Lights are Coming Down! 😱
Take downs have begun, don't get left in the dark!

Christmas Lights are Coming Down! 😱

Captain Matt here! Christmas is over and I just want to thank all of you guys for supporting my company again this year, it means the world to me that I can do what I'm so passionate about which is outdoor lighting. If you don't know I do illumination portraits outside for architectural lighting and landscape lighting, it's amazing and it will change your life! Ask anyone who has gotten one of my Captain Matt original designs, they will tell you it has. Especially during these northeast winters its gets very depressing around this time of year because it's dark for 14-16 hours a day, so once we take away those Christmas lights it's going to be so dark outside your homes! Let me change that! When you're sitting in your living room your view won't just end at your window it'll continue on with the lights. It's helped so much with cabin fever, I know how dark and depressing it can be but when you have the landscape lighting it changes everything. I just wanted to encourage you guys to talk to us about improving your life with outdoor lighting, it really does help with your mood when you're sitting at home at the end of the day. I've studied under the best and I'm really excited to talk to you about it. If you're looking to change your life with outdoor lighting give us a call!
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=2548

Comments

Popular posts from this blog