Landscape Lighting Design Help From Captain Matt.
Landscape Lighting Design Help From Captain Matt.

Captain Matt here, it's 2023 a brand new year! I did a lot of videos last year and I'd like to jump into doing a few different things this year. One of those things is going to be some design help from Facebook groups, emails, or messages I get, not full blown designs but real quick overviews. Different artists have different techniques, I design to level 11. Usually when I give design help people get frustrated because I want them to do more than they want to do or what they think is necessary. However, that's the way I was taught to design, design what you want to do and figure out how you're going to do it afterwards. I'm going to start a new series, maybe once a month or once a week, just to see what I would design in different situations. So if you want any design help you can message me right here with pictures and I can help you out!
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=2552

Comments

Popular posts from this blog