Sonoran Lighting Sent me a Badass Hat!
Trading hats!

Sonoran Lighting Sent me a Badass Hat!

Captain Matt here, just got a Sonoran camo hat here. Sonoran Lighting Supply they're out in Arizona, and what's really cool is I've never actually ordered anything from these guys, we're just  social media followers of each other. He saw my hat so I'm sending him one, he sent me one. It's pretty cool man I like the logo, I love the hat itself and you should definitely check these guys out, obviously they're looking to support the industry. We've had our talks about how there's so many politics in landscape lighting. There is a big old world out here and you know for all the guys putting in the work and trying hard: Everyone can succeed, there can be more than one supplier, there can be more than one installer. Anyways check them out, order a hat if you want to be cool like this and have a great weekend!
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=1824

Comments

Popular posts from this blog