Rent Giant Letter for Your Events!
St. Jude was having an event last week.

Rent Giant Letter for Your Events!

Captain Matt here, some more four foot letters check it out, some more marquees. hopefully that doesn't come out mirrored on camera, right now it looks like one. That's for St. Jude they're having an event, I can't wait to see the pictures from that, it’s gonna look awesome. Got the 25 right here too all loaded up, how cool is that? Looks like they're either giant letters, or that house is too short. That's one of our demo houses for Gemstones. Anyways I’m pretty pumped, looks good right? I don't know why I'm in the video, y'all don't even care, you want to see what I'm pointing at. I wanted to share with you guys, hope you have a great day.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=1689

Comments

Popular posts from this blog