Wheelbarrow Full of Dirt
Loaded it up and brought it back to the shop.

Wheel Barrow Full of Dirt

Captain Matt here Barefoot Lighting. I want to know what is one of the craziest things one of your employees or co-workers have done? I was just walking out to my truck tonight and I see this wheelbarrow full of dirt, and what's amazing there is that the guys were on a job site and they had some dirt that they had to dig up and they didn't know what to do with it. So they literally loaded this this whole thing up into the trailer, and I think the most amazing thing is that actually made it back, it didn't tip over while they were driving. That's pretty funny, anyways wanted to share that and I want to hear some funny stories from you guys if you want to drop them in the comments feel free.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=1589

Comments

Popular posts from this blog