I Want a Deal | Lighting Prices with Captain Matt
Captain Matt here, talking about pricing.

I Want a Deal | Lighting Prices with Captain Matt

People call or say "I want a deal!". I know that we all do, no matter what industry, no matter who you are, you always want to pay the least amount possible for the best product or experience that you can get. Our pricing is based off of what we know it's going to take us, you know, our overhead, our workers comp insurance, our liability insurance, our commercial auto insurance, the lights, the wire especially now with the price of copper, and then, you know, I also have to make some money, you know, my son needs to eat. So, there's a lot that goes into it rather than just randomly making up a price and throwing it out. So the deal is you are going to get the most amazing experience by the best lighting professionals in the industry. Talk to you soon, I'm Captain Matt.
https://barefootlighting.com/i-want-a-deal-lighting-prices-with-captain-matt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog