Christmas Light Installation Design Mock Ups.
I wanted to show you how I design for Christmas.

Christmas Light Installation Design Mock Ups.

I've had a couple people ask me how I design and do estimates for Christmas so I wanted to make a video to show you how I do it. I use MarkUp or Jolly Lights on my iPad, MarkUp is a little faster than Jolly Lights but Jolly Lights provides more detail. I use an Apple pencil for Jolly Lights because its more precise than my finger, I like all the different options Jolly Lights gives you for the design process. I usually use MarkUp on the computer, but I just draw on the picture where I want the lights to be, I use different colors for the roofline, trees/bushes, garland, and brach wraps. I hope you have a good weekend!
https://barefootlighting.com/christmas-light-installation-design-mock-ups/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog