Gemstone Lights Appointment
What to expect for your first Gemstone appointment

Gemstone Lights Appointment

It's Captain Matt here, Barefoot Lighting and the Christmas Guys. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make an appointment with me, or one of my project managers, for Gemstone lighting, and I really do appreciate it. What I realized is that most people have the same exact questions, so I figured I could just make a video and answer a lot of your questions and help make your decision easier by the time we meet with you in a few days. Real quick a little bit about me and my company, we started in 2009 as the Christmas Guys, I have general liability insurance, commercial auto, workers comp, and all my installers are W-2 employees, and that's probably all you care about, right? Now let's move on, I am the first and currently only certified Gemstone lights dealer and installer in the Northeast of America, so in order to make the most out of the time at your appointment I just wanted to go over a few things with you in advance. The appointment itself can be as long or short as you want it to be, but typically to understand the system, show you the lights and how they work, and talk about your property on average it's about 20 to 30 minutes for a Gemstones consultation. During this time we'll walk the property together, we'll take our measurements, we'll discuss how you currently are using the property and what you're most excited about for your outdoor lighting. Then we put together a customized proposal just for you right there, and then that way if you're ready to move forward we can get you right into the scheduled pipeline of our installations so that you don't have to live in the dark, or risk climbing ladders to decorate for Christmas or other holidays anymore. We also ask that during your appointment you are distraction free, so basically that just means we won't answer our phone calls or text messages, and we ask that you don't as well so that we have time to go over all the questions and everything. I also ask that all decision makers are present when we meet, that way we just get all the questions answered and don't waste each other's time. I'm so grateful for this opportunity for my company to be able to meet with you, and I look forward to earning your business. We’re very passionate about what we do here and I'm excited. So be on the lookout for tomorrow's email where I will discuss what to expect for the installation side of things, how long it takes and the scheduled pipeline. Talk to you guys tomorrow, have a wonderful day.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=870

Comments

Popular posts from this blog