Show gratitude every single day and watch how it changes your life!
How I show gratitude to the people around me.

Show gratitude every single day and watch how it changes your life!

Captain Matt here, I want to talk to you about a gratitude stack, which is part of the Wake Up Warrior program that I've done other videos about. So I think I said gratitude stack is showing gratitude towards somebody, sometimes even yourself, and just expressing it without the expectation of them responding, without the expectation of them saying “oh I think you're great too” or whatever. It's much more pinpointed because you say I appreciate you for this for this specifically, I honor you for this specifically, or I love you for this reason specifically. So, that's a lot different than just saying “hey man, I think you're great”. Anyway gratitude stack, even if you're not a Wake Up Warrior try it out it'll change your life.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=782

Comments

Popular posts from this blog