Stop Risking Your Parents Health!
Captain Matt with another video talking about the safety landscape lighting provides.

Stop Risking Your Parents Health!

Captain Matt with another importance of lighting video. Many of my clients have stairs they have these gorgeous patios, and gorgeous entryways, and stairs that you can't see in the dark. You know how dangerous that is? So many of our clients say "well when my in-laws come over or my parents come over I'm nervous because I know my friends trip there, or my friends trip over there. Oh, this one over here you got to see, we always trip on this one." so it becomes a safety hazard. You have a gorgeous patio, a gorgeous entryway, you put time money and energy into these things. It's time to allow yourself to see them and be able to use them no matter what time of day or night it is, and that's the importance of landscape lighting. I'm Captain Matt, and I'll talk to you later.
https://barefootlighting.com/?p=408

Comments

Popular posts from this blog